All rule updates will be announced on the event official page “Rules of Race”. Participants are obliged to follow these rules regularly until the race day.
• The times of the athletes will be measured starting from the moment they pass over the electronic chip measurement system.
• Food supplements and drinking water will be provided to the participants at the designated checkpoints.
• Participants can deliver their valuables and other items to the official, as determined by the organization, before the race. These items will be delivered to them at the end of the race, including the organization teams, except the athletes.The responsibility for the items to be carried in the backpacks during the race belongs to the athlete himself.
• You must be 18 years old to participate in the race. Participants under the age of 18 may participate in the race in the presence of their accompanying parents (as runners). Participants under the age of 18 are required to fill out the Parent Consent Form
on the link, have it signed by their legal parents, and fax it to the organization's authorities during registration. The original form must be submitted to the organizers at the start of the race.
• In order for participation to take place, the participant must fill out the required form in the application section and pay the participation fee for the category they want to participate in. The chest numbers that the participants are obliged to carry throughout the race will be distributed from the registration desk, which will be set up at the start point on race day.
• The organization team and the referees have the right to exclude the runner from the race if they see a risky situation regarding the health of the athlete at any point in the race.
• After the check to be made before the race, the athletes who do not have the materials specified in the mandatory material list will not be accepted to the race.
• Athletes who do not have the necessary equipment or do not comply with the rules stated above and who are excluded from the race for any reason by the decision of the referee will not be refunded.
• The participation of the registered athletes in the race is their own responsibility. Participation fees will not be refunded in the event of non-attendance or cancellation of registration.
• The registered athletes have to take the competitor kits before the start. No kit distribution or shipment will be made after the event is over.
• As long as the organizer does not inform about the cancellation of any category, the race will be held regardless of the number of participation in the category. Due to the low number of participants, no refunds will be made.
Liability and Insurance
The responsibility for participation in the organization belongs to the participants. The organizing company is exempt from any liability. This includes accidents, lost property, or other tools or equipment. Upon receipt of the participation certificates, all participants accept that they and their teammates do not have any health barriers to participating in the run.
In addition, all athletes participating in the competition are insured by the Federation throughout the duration of the race, in accordance with the special road race instructions of the TAF (Turkish Athletics Federation). Insurance costs are covered by the organizing company.
If any of the following occur, the relevant competitor will be disqualified.
• The transfer of a chest number and chip to another person is grounds for disqualification.
• Leaving or changing the route will result in the disqualification of the competitor.